Taos Pueblo is the only living Native American community designated both a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and a National Historic Landmark. The multi-storied adobe buildings have been continuously inhabited for over 1000 years. We welcome you to visit our village when you travel to northern New Mexico. .
Monday – Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm and Sunday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Guided Tours available daily starting at 9:00 am.
Pueblo Shops open daily. For more information refer to the Tourism Office at (575) 758-1028.
Address 120 Veterans Highway Taos, NM 87571
For information on the Taos Pueblo July Powwow refer to www.taospueblopowwow.com.
- visitors daily from 8am to 4:30pm
- *except when tribal rituals require closing the Pueblo
- Late winter to early Spring the Pueblo closes for about ten weeks.
- call for info: 575-758-1028
- Please report, and pay the appropriate fee for, each camera you carry into the Pueblo area.
- Please respect the “restricted area” signs as they protect the privacy of our residents and the sites of our native religious practices.
- Do not enter doors that are not clearly marked as curio shops. Each home is privately owned and occupied by a family and is not a museum display to be inspected with curiosity.
- Please do not photograph members of our tribe without first asking permission.
- Absolutely no photography in San Geronimo Chapel.
- Do not enter the walls surrounding the ruins of the old church and our cemetery.
- Praesent augue mauris
- Do not wade in our river — our sole source of drinking water.
Come Visit us soon.