We welcome visitors to our home. Taos Pueblo is a living Native American community located at the base of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountain range.
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday 8:30 am- 4:00 pm
Admission: Adults $16 per person, Groups (8 or more Adults) $14 per person, Students $14 per person, Children (10 and under) Free.
Closures: Unexpected closures do occur for religious activities and an unexpected death in the community. Thank you for your patience.
Taos Pueblo is a LIVING community, there are rules and regulations to abide by during your visit.
Please read the following:
1. Please abide by “Restricted Area” signs. These areas are designated to protect the privacy of our residents and the sites of our native religious practices.
2. We ask not enter doors/homes that are not clearly marked as businesses. Some of the homes are used as a place of business which are clearly marked with signs. Other homes are not open to the public.
3. Please do not photograph tribal members without permission.
4. Absolutely no photography in San Geronimo Chapel.
5. Please respect our cemetery by not entering, it also holds the ruins of the old church. An adobe wall surrounds this area, this is the boundary.
6. Do not enter the river — our sole source of drinking water.
7. And last but far from least, as we welcome you into our home please respect it as it was your own home. There are rules in place to ensure a great visit for visitors and to ensure the culture and traditions of our home are maintained and kept in tact.